Philippe Rixhon Associates stands at the junction of arts, business and technology. Artistic initiatives are our core mission. Our research and developments are the source of our expertise and insights.
We established and operate –
- Aarya Foundation, an English charitable trust, advancing singing science and advocating music education
- Aarya Ltd, an English private limited company, lifting world entertainment
- L'atelier Spectaculaire, a division writing, translating and producing plays and texts
- Chrysalide, a division providing coaching and personal development services
- Theatre Management Associates Sdn. Bhd., a Malaysian private limited company, designing, setting up and launching vibrant centres for the arts.
Vision and mission for the performing arts
We envision a cultured society whereby the performing arts secure memorable experiences for audiences, sustainable platforms for artists and significant returns for investors.
We support the performing arts – music, theatre and dance in any live or recorded combination, as well as the media – film, television, radio, web, mobile, advertising and publishing) that channel performing arts to the public.
We contribute to four research programmes –
We join, define or aggregate research projects and work with European and North-American universities including Boston University, Bournemouth University, Canterbury Christ Church University, Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Freie Universitšt Berlin, Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm), University of Amsterdam, University of Bedfordshire, University of London and University of Mons.