Philippe Rixhon Associates is an arts enterprise.
We contribute to research programmes –
and launched enterprises for –
Vision and mission for the performing arts
A cultured society whereby the performing arts secure memorable experiences for audiences, sustainable platforms for artists and significant returns for investors.
We support the performing arts – music, theatre and dance in any live or recorded combination. Supporting the performing arts in the 21st century means that we also support the media (film, video, television, radio, internet, mobile telephony, advertising and publishing) that channel the performing arts to the consumers.
Artistic, cultural and creative initiatives are our core mission. Our enterprises are the source of our expertise and insights.
We launched –
- The Aarya Foundation, an English charitable trust, whose mission is to advance singing science and advocate music education
- Aarya Ltd, an English private limited company, whose mission is to reinvent the music company; Aarya Ltd established three subsidiaries -
- Aarya Management Ltd will manage artists and repertoire
- Aarya Productions Ltd produces concerts, organises contests and will publish a magazine
- Aarya Technologies bvba develops and will operate Web and mobile platforms for music
- L'atelier Spectaculaire Ltd, an English private limited company, whose mission is to write and translate plays and texts
- Theatre Management Associates Sdn. Bhd., a Malaysian private limited company, whose mission is to design, set up and launch vibrant arts centres.
We join, define or aggregate research projects and work with European and North-American universities including Boston University, Bournemouth University, Canterbury Christ Church University, Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Freie Universitšt Berlin, Karlshochschule International University, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm), University of Amsterdam, University of Bedfordshire, University of London and University of Mons.